Aya Traveler Alison is a Spring 2018 DAISY Nominee
Alison is an ICU nurse who has traveled with Aya since July 2017. She is currently works in Yakima, WA where she had the honor of being nominated for a DAISY award! Alison encompasses the definition of a DAISY nominee so it is no surprise that she was one of the chosen nurses by her facility.
She has demonstrated her exceptional nursing skills and her care has made differences in the lives of patients at each ICU she has visited. Thank you for everything you do Alison!
Did you know that Aya is a DAISY partner?
Aya Healthcare partnered with the DAISY Foundation because we want to recognize excellence in travel nursing and the phenomenal things our travelers do for patients and their families across the country.
If you have a compelling story about Aya travelers and their work with your patients, we’d love to hear them!
Aya’s DAISY committee uses the below criteria to select award winners.
All nominees should have:
- Served as a role model for the nursing profession.
- Significantly made a difference in the life of a patient.
- Established a special connection with patients and families through trust and emotional support.
- Displayed commitment to the highest standards of professional nursing practice.
- Demonstrated excellent clinical and critical thinking skills.
- Provided compassionate care, keeping the patient and their family at the center of care.
Please send your nomination to DAISY@ayahealthcare.com.