Thank you to all the frontline
clinicians for your heroic work.
Technology and services offered
- Travel nurse staffing
- Allied health staffing
- Per diem and local staffing
- Locum staffing
- Non-clinical staffing
- Workforce management software
- Vendor management software
- Clinician engagement software
- Float pool management software
- Recruitment process automation and outsourcing
We’re the only company to develop tech-enabled healthcare labor marketplaces at scale connecting thousands of clinicians and healthcare organizations on one digital platform. Our marketplaces enable both self-directed as well as recruiter- and account manager-assisted engagement. Tens of thousands of unique clinicians use Aya’s digital platforms every week.
Key market validation
We’re the largest travel nurse provider in North America.
Qualivis – a technology-driven workforce management provider delivering services in partnership with state hospital associations to reduce costs for hospitals.
State hospital association endorsements
24 state hospital associations endorse Aya or Qualivis workforce solutions.
For healthcare facilities, we deliver a robust suite of software and services to streamline the procurement and management of contingent labor. Aya Healthcare’s workforce solutions provide access to the largest sources of contract clinicians in the country while improving efficiency, increasing quality and reducing costs for healthcare systems. We are the largest provider of travel nurses and the most efficient provider of all just-in-time labor categories for healthcare organizations.
For clinicians, we deliver the best service in the industry while providing access to the widest base of assignments in the United States. Travel nurses, allied health professionals and locums have full self-service capabilities, including the ability to self-select for an assignment. They can work with a recruiter to obtain proactive licensure and curate and customize their career. Our clinicians enjoy:
- Front-of-the-line access to thousands of exclusive jobs nationwide.
- Our unique expedited licensure program to help clinicians obtain any state licenses they want. Fast. We walk their application into the board for them!
- Competitive pay. We don’t nickel and dime on assignments. (Clinicians won’t be charged a fee and we pay their stipends if they’re ever called off.)
- A robust support team to ensure clinicians start on time, have flawless payroll and an exceptional experience.
- Credentialing experts to locate and pay for all labs and renewal certifications and keep their paperwork on point.
- Precise, clinician-driven unit match assessments to ensure each assignment is the right fit!
- A clinical ladder program that includes paid association memberships, tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness (for travelers on assignment).
For corporate employees, we provide an environment where team members can thrive and advance their careers. We’re always searching for top talent to join our friendly, fast-paced teams. Because of our amazing employees, we’ve been recognized as a top workplace by a variety local and national publications, including Inc. Magazine, the San Diego Union-Tribune (seven years in a row!), Staffing Industry Analysts and Modern Healthcare.