Nominate Your Fellow Aya Travelers for a DAISY Award
Aya Healthcare’s partnership with The DAISY Foundation means that we have the opportunity to recognize excellence in travel nursing! If you have a compelling story about a fellow Aya traveler and their work with patients, consider nominating them for a prestigious DAISY Award.
All nominees should have:
- Served as a role model for the nursing profession.
- Significantly made a difference in the life of a patient.
- Established a special connection with patients and families through trust and emotional support.
- Displayed commitment to the highest standards of professional nursing practice.
- Demonstrated excellent clinical and critical thinking skills.
- Provided compassionate care, keeping the patient and their family at the center of care.
Please send your nomination to DAISY@ayahealthcare.com. Remember to include as many details as possible that show how the traveler went above-and-beyond the call of duty.
Those who are selected as DAISY honorees are presented with their award, a coveted DAISY honoree pin and a beautiful Healer’s Touch sculpture.
In addition, winners are registered with The DAISY Foundation and enjoy a variety of other benefits:
- Reduced tuition at Chamberlain College of Nursing
- Reduced cost on ANCC certification or renewal
- Reduced membership rate, free webinars, discounted conference registration and more from the Society of Pediatric Nurses
- Cherokee Uniforms Nursing Conference Scholarship