Hey Traveler, Where Do You Wanna Go?
With 11,751 open jobs, we can get you there.
Apply and Start Your Travel Adventure
Discover why we were rated #1 by travel clinicians in an independent research survey. Complete this short form and an Aya recruiter will reach out to discuss your travel goals.Already with Aya? Log In.
Read Our Reviews
See what people are saying about us across the web...
What exactly is a travel healthcare career?
We would simply say it's the coolest thing you could ever do, because we believe that.
But if you need a little more convincing before you decide to apply, check out the info below.
- Assignment lengths vary, but they are usually about 13 weeks long.
- You'll need at least 1 year experience in your specialty.
- You'll receive an orientation on your new unit.
- You can travel with another clinician, significant other, family or pets!
Pay & Benefits
- Your specialty and the location you chose affect your pay.
- If you're looking for the big $$, you can find it.
- Aya offers comprehensive medical, dental, and vision, a generous 401k, license reimbursements, sick pay and much, much more!
- You will be given a recruiter to help you every step of the way.
- You will also have experts in housing, licensure, credentialing and payroll to ensure everything goes smoothly.
- You'll even have a dedicated travel experience specialist to make sure you're happy.
It's all about you. But just in this section... it's a little bit about us.
Check out a few rave reviews from Aya travelers:
I've been with Aya 2 years. My recruiter has backed me at every moment, come to my aid in times of need and I've never had a problem with payroll or any one else on my team. They’ve been absolutely phenomenal to me!
Aya has done a great job, making me, especially my first time in travel nursing, really at ease and really comfortable.
I couldn’t recommend Aya more. They have been so good to me and my fiancé and my recruiter is the best. They get us to wherever we want to go, our pay is always good and they always take care of us.