Crisis Response Initiative
For Healthcare Facilities
"We know this is an uncertain and difficult time, and we're here to support you throughout this evolving crisis. Aya Healthcare is operating 7 days a week and has teams and systems in place to quickly deliver thousands of clinicians to hospitals around the country."
Aya Healthcare's robust staffing resources are ready for your needs.
- 250+ recruiters: We have hundreds of recruiters working around the clock to fill your needs.
- Robust database of clinicians: Our recruiters leverage our database of over 800,000 clinicians.
- Automation technology: Our recruiters work in tandem with Aya's automation technology to intuitively match candidates with jobs.
- Self-service digital platforms: Clinicians can log in to view pay packages and submit their interest in positions 24/7.
- Hundreds of compliance and logistics professionals work to ensure you have compliant clinicians, who start on time and can focus solely on patient care.
- Experienced clinical team: Our clinical team of RNs uses custom screening programs to facilitate the rapid hiring of clinicians.
- Expansive digital advertising and marketing: Our efforts help expand our reach and proactively procure additional clinicians for hard-to-fill needs.
Contact your account manager today or email email@example.com for an expedited agreement and immediate help with your staffing needs.
COVID-19 Crisis Jobs Filled
as of 06/02/2020
If your primary provider is struggling to fill your needs, we can help!Submit a Staffing Request
Frequently Asked Questions
If you already have a contract with Aya Healthcare, just contact your account manager. We have teams working seven days a week to help during this crisis. If you have not worked with Aya before, we can quickly produce an agreement for your review. To get started or learn more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our clinicians' safety is always our first priority. We are working closely with our hospital clients and following the CDC and WHO guidelines to ensure our clinicians stay safe. If a clinician has a confirmed exposure while on assignment with Aya Healthcare and are quarantined while on assignment, they will still be paid. We continue to monitor the situation and will make adjustments as needed.