PRN NICU Registered NurseJob ID: 1771799 | Job Type: PRN
We’ll take care of everything so you can focus on what you do best – providing exceptional patient care!
- High pay.
- A robust team to support you every step of the way.
- A credentialing specialist to streamline the entire compliance process.
- Freedom and flexibility around your current schedule.
- The easy-to-use Shifts app. Select shifts anytime, anywhere.
- When applicable:
- Premium medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- A generous 401k match.
- Paid sick time in accordance with all applicable state, federal, and local laws. Aya's general sick leave policy is that employees accrue one hour of paid sick leave for every 30 hours worked. However, to the extent any provisions of the statement above conflict with any applicable paid sick leave laws, the applicable paid sick leave laws are controlling.
For all employees and employee applicants, Aya is an Equal Employment Opportunity ("EEO") Employer, including Disability/Vets, and welcomes all to apply. Please click here for our EEO policy.