The Top 5 Reasons to Exercise Outdoors
Are you tired of the same old indoor workout routine? If you’re on assignment in a city where the weather permits, try to workout outside instead!
There are many benefits to trading in your gym membership for outdoor exercise instead.
Our Top 5 Reasons to Exercise Outdoors
- Outdoor exercise allows you to be physically active in a constantly changing environment.
- It’s a great way to save money. Say “goodbye” to gym membership fees! You might even be able to find free or donation-based group fitness classes offered in local parks. Check your local event listings.
- Get to know your neighbors by using your local park, running on nearby trails or by simply walking around your neighborhood!
- Outdoor exercise is a great way to add others to your fitness routine! Include family members, your pet or even other travelers in your workout. This is a great way to spend quality time with others during your time off work, while also doing something that’s good for your health.
- Outdoor exercise is associated with greater feelings of revitalization, increased energy and more positivity. It can also decrease tension, confusion, anger and depression.
Watch the video:
Location: Filming from the Hobbit Trail in beautiful San Diego, CA.
This wellness tip is brought to you by Joe of Gut Check Fitness.