Introducing Aya’s New and Improved Traveler Wellness Program
Aya Healthcare is excited to announce the next iteration of our traveler wellness program! Catered to our nurses busy lifestyles, the bi-weekly health and wellness presentations will now be available through Facebook Live on Aya Healthcare’s main Facebook page. “Like” our page to be notified when we go live. Be sure to join the discussion in the comments box!
Can’t join us live? No problem. All videos will be available on Facebook following the live broadcasts the next time you sign in.
Meet the Experts
Amy Krasner – Holistic Health Nutritionist
Kathryn McCann – Nationally Certified Yoga Instructor
Mariah Slingerland – Master Yoga, Reiki and Meditation Teacher
Travis Norwood – Neuromuscular Massage Therapist
Joe & Nicole Decker – Boot Camp Physical Trainers, Joe is “The Worlds Fittest Man” according to Guinness World Records®
Save the Date
- Thursday, September 21 at 1:30 p.m. – Introduction to Yoga for Total Beginners
- Friday, September 22 at 2:30 p.m. – How to Avoid Yo-Yo Dieting
- Thursday, September 28 at 1:30 p.m. – Tips for Sore Muscles (After a Workout or Especially Hard Shift)
- Friday, September 29 at 2:00 p.m. – Self Care Tips
- Thursday, October 5 at 1:30 p.m. – Guide to Yoga Props
- Friday, October 6 at 2:30 p.m. – Nutrition for Skin Health
- Tuesday, October 10 at 1:30 p.m. – The ABCs of Meditation: Awareness, Breath, Connection
- Thursday, October 12 at 8:30 a.m. – Exercises that Prepare You to Lift Heavy Patients
Stay tuned for more experts and topics to be added along the way! Please feel free to leave a comment with any suggestions or feedback.